Today Ella is 7 months old. I cant believe how fast time flies by. Everyday she teaches me something new. I love this little girl so much, I cant believe how much joy she brings into our lives. My favorite time of day is when Bill finally comes home from work and I can tell him what new "thing" Ella did. Ella is such a momma's girl but when Bill gets home at night and she hears his voice her eyes light up and she gets a huge smile on her face, its so darn cute. Ella is now a master crawler and is saying, Momma, Babba, Dadda (sometimes) and some other nonsense words. Its so cute to hear her cry out for me. She is now answering to her name too, I love that. I think she is picking up on signing too, shes seems to be really studying me when I sign to her, hopefully that is a good sign and she will actually be using them soon. I dont think we could ask for a better, happier, more beautiful baby! She's just perfect for us! We are so grateful to have our baby girl.
*Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Frey for the Fall package! We loved everything and thank goodness she finally has a doll :-P*
3 comments:
Happy Seven Months Ella!
She's so beautiful, Kelly. :) It's hard to believe she is 7 months already! Miss you guys!
Ella is so darling as usual, and she is getting so big. I'm glad you all are having a great time in England.
Post a Comment