Saturday, October 4, 2008

pictures of the house! and Ella

Ella testing out her yoga skills in the kitchen as I made Bill homemade chicken noodle soup! IT was very good by the way.
Big smiles
Who needs fancy toys when you have measuring cups!
Whole view of the kitchen
Thats the door to the basement, very short!!

Refrigerator and pantry
our cooker


half of the kitchen



Family room
Family room
Toy box that Papa made for Ella! Its so wonderful, I love hiding all of Ella's toys in such a nice piece of furniture.
Dining Room
Dining room
So here are the pictures of the downstairs. Upstairs will just have to wait another week or so. Im very happy with our new look! Its so much better than what it was on Friday. I love that things have homes and it actually looks like OUR HOME! Im feeling better already about England. Ella had another fabulous day!! She was in such a great mood all day. Well except for when her Motrin war off and her teeth started bothering her again. She had alot of fun playing on the kitchen floor while I made chicken noodle soup for my sick hubby. My mom taught me how to make it one time when I was home, not that its really hard, but she has a secret ingredient and of course now I know the secret and mine is just as good. So now its off to have another coke and coconut rum (I hope im not developing a problem ;-)) and watch a movie with my sick hubby.

2 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Your house is very cute. I know you are glad to have your shipment to make you house your own. We just found out it will be mid Nov. before we will get our stuff. That's 4 months!!! Very upset!!

Anonymous said...

I love the downstairs!:) The blue in the kitchen is so pretty. Can't wait to see ones of the rest of the house!:)