Im not sure who likes bath time more me or Ella. I just love taking picturs of her in the bathtub. They always turn out so darn cute no matter what she's doing. Its been awhile since I've posted just something of Ella, sorry for all of you who have been missing her. Can you believe this, I dont have much to say...today was a busy day, we went to a conference on base, heartlink, it was great and Ella was a complete angel. Then we got home and somthing happen to my sweet little girl. Lets just say it was a very long 3 hours until she finally fell asleep at 5. I had Bill wake her up alittle after 7. We talked to Deb, my dad's girlfriend and then with Angie and baby Ethan. Of course my angel was back, thank goodness, life is so much better that way. Oh darn I forgot to take a picture of what Bill brought home for me since it was a very rough afternoon.....coconut rum and coke!! So needless to say, Ella is sleeping and I am here enjoying my favorite mix drink and popcorn. ITS SO YUMMY!!! I guess that was quite abit for not having anything to say :-P
1 comment:
I hope Ella didn't take offense to the pics in the park. He had to make due with second best since Ella is so far away. Let Ella know that no other girl compares to her!!! They weren't all that fun anyway.
Post a Comment