Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cheap entertainment








Ella loves to stand and watch the washing machine. I think she could stand there for hours just looking and trying to touch the clothes as they go around and around. Did you notice the hair?? Hey, Jonathon we stopped shaving her head!!! We thought alittle hair might be a better look for her...hehe! Miss you guys!!
In other news we ended up getting that fabulous chair that we didnt think would fit!! We pick it up tomorrow!!! And we have a TV too!!! We are all ready for the big game on Saturday....too bad we are so awful this year!


2 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Cute pictures. They are easily amused aren't they. Maybe I will get Jonathan to leave a comment about the hair later.

Lucy said...

Just like her Daddy and her uncle! I would put a couple folding chairs next to the washer, and Bill and Greg loved watching the clothes in the washer. (Ours was/is a top loader, and I would just leave the top open for them.............and stand there with them, of course (so no one got any big ideas...!) Good job, Ella! Love, Grandma F