Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paper Queen Ella


YUMMY!!!
Now doesnt that just look so delicious!!


Oh goodness!!!


This is what happens when you turn your head for just a moment...coupons everywhere!! And of course Ella was in Heaven bc she loves to eat paper!!! I dont want to know how much she's actually eaten. This girl loves paper or anything little that she can find. I have to sweep the floors all the time and she still seems to find stuff!!! I just dont get it!! I hope this stage is almost over!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yummy Paper!

Noah's favorite thing is carpet... kids are crazy.

The Mitchell's said...

Yes, it is just a stage that won't pass for a while. But on the brighter side, it WILL pass! Every time I see her she either has paper in her mouth, or you are taking it away. Too funny!