Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Ear Infection...

'Dolly'is my favorite
I love to give her hugs...

and eat her hair....


and just relax on Daddy's throne



We went to the doctor's today for an ear check and of course Ella has another ear infection, that 3 in 2weeks. Poor little girl. We saw a new doc today and he was FABULOUS!!! I think we will try to go to him from now on. He was great with Ella and he had so many nice things to day. He was very impressed with Ella's walking skills. He kept telling her that she was an over achiever and everytime he'd say it she would SMILE, it was adorable. He then handed Ella the little wooden stick and she responded with a cute little "ok". The doc and I just looked at eachother. He goes, did you she just say ok....she is an over-achiever. So I thought it was just a fluke that she said that, but then during our lunch date with Daddy, she said it again, as Bill was talking to her. And then this evening I gave her a ball to play with and she said OK. How freakin' cute. I hope to get it on tape to share with everyone, but I think its going to be abit difficult.
I also finally put a smile on Ella's dolly, she loves her doll. I will say to her Ella wheres your dolly and she will go search for it until she finds it. She also will give her dolly lots of lhugs when I say, Ella give dolly loves? I will have to try to get that on tape, its so cute! and will be easier than the OK. :-)

1 comment:

michelle lynn said...

WOW, Kelly, I can't believe she is walking and talking at 9 months!! Even if it is just a little, that is amazing! Way to go Ella, way to go momma! We miss you so much!