Saturday, December 6, 2008

its late...

We went to Bluewater Mall just outside of London. We were hoping for lots of christmas decorations and christmas music but we guess England is just not like the states. I miss Christmas in the STATES!!! It was super packed and a bit annoying trying to get the stroller around the sea of people, but we had a good time. We got Starbucks and walked around trying to find some good deals, which by the way is no existent in UK!
Ella loved the reindeer, which is really funny because we tried to take her to the St. Louis zoo several times before we left and every time we went she hated it and would just cry and cry. I guess now that she is 9 months and all big she likes the animals. We are so excited to take her to the zoo this spring.




And this would be the picture of the YEAR! I really am not a mean momma I just wanted my daughter to have a picture with Santa. You would have thought I just left her and never looked back. however this picture is priceless! (we will be trying again next week for a lovely picture with Santa)



Ella in her pretty Christmas dress and the pretty Christmas tree! Could this little girl look anymore like her father???






I took these two picture the other night with her very first Christmas ornaments. Every year Bill and I have given each other ornaments for St. Nick's day and of course we will be continuing the tradition with Ella. I finally found a great ornament for her at the Bluewater Mall and the little jingle bell has her name on it so I couldn't pass it up. I have to say I'm so proud of myself that I finally was able to use my paint.net program (its the free photo shop!!)


5 comments:

jen said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures, kelly! were you able to do the color thing on your camera?? or did you do it on a computer program?? they turned out really cute!:)

The Mitchell's said...

Very cool pic editing. I'm going to have to try it. You know we have photoshop, but for some reason it is not working and we can't find the discs to reinstall it. Perfect alternative!

michelle lynn said...

I LOVE that jingle bell photo! You'll have to teach me how to do that.

*Kelly* said...

Shuana, I have a program that does it! Its free on the internet, its called paint.NET its great! and pretty easy to figure out!