Ella's first Christmas Eve!!We hung out all day just being the 3 of us, its our favorite type of day. We had to stop at the post office before mass because Bill ordered some things for me from Jo-ann's they weren't in, and still aren't. O'well he showed me what he got me and Im very excited for my package to get here. Ella was not a very happy baby at 5 pm church. She actually is never a happy baby at church during that time. Ella and I were in the back of the church for most of the mass :-( I hate when we have to do that. They had a play during the homily and it was so darn cute. I cant wait for our little Ella to be Mary! We finally got home and fed Ella, put her to bed, and then we had a very nice dinner the two of us. We also had some GREAT wine!!! After dinner it was time for Polar Express, which we watch every Christmas Eve and when the Hot Chocolate song came on we had to pause it to make some delicious hot chocolate it was so good I will give you the recipe. We were very full after all that! It was a perfect Christmas Eve.
1 comment:
LOVE the blog header!!! You're getting so good with the photo editing!
Post a Comment