Friday, December 26, 2008

Ella's First Christmas

My favorite picture...waiting for the A-Okay to come down. How can you not fall in love with that little face!
Our first family picture on the steps! (we did this every year at my moms and Im still pretty sure she makes my brothers do it when they are home for Christmas morning)

Ella with her "my 1st Christmas" hat and her new book from Grandma and Grandpa


me and my little girl!





Ella is ready to play!!!and she did all morning long!


I don't think Christmas morning could have gone any better. Ella got up around her usually 7 am and we played in bed for while. Then I got up to get all the camera's ready and the breakfast casserole into the oven. (my mom always made us breakfast casserole on Christmas morning so we have been continuing the tradition in our family). Ella alot of fun playing with wrapping paper and opening up her gifts. She kept wanting to open up all mine too. I thought it was alittle greedy on her part since she had more than Bill and I put together ;-) Bill and I had so much fun watching her open up gifts, I cant wait for her birthday party. The best gift by far was her tunnel. She LOVES it which I knew she would. AFter playing with the paper we ate our breakfast casserole and had some yummy starbucks coffee :-) The morning went great! The rest of the day I rather not talk about...I was sick all afternoon evening! NO FUN!!! I didnt even get to eat Christmas dinner with my favorites :-( (today I am feeling better thanks for asking)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE the outfit and family picture... looks like she had a fun first Christmas!