My new favorite picture of Ella-Bella!!!
Today we went to the ENT doctor to see about tubes for Ella's ears. I was not too happy with our doctor. I don't feel like he spent enough time looking at Ella's ears to really know if she needs tubes or not. He looked at them for all but 10 seconds a piece. Told me they look good right now but lets just put them in. She is schedule to get them in in March but I'm going to talk to our Ped. doc and see if I can get another referral to see a different doctor. I just thought being an ENT doctor he would spend more time looking at her ears. So as of now, she is getting tubes until we can talk to her Peds. doc and see about getting another referral. Maybe I am being a crazy mother and that is what all ENT doctors do. Who knows?!?!? I will talk to the wonderful Ped. doc and ask him. I trust his judgment totally. And thanks to Aunt Angie, Uncle Greg, and Ethan for the very cute sweater for my birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment