Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend fun or something like that...

This is how my morning started....I broke Bill's favorite coffee mug :-( We got it on our honeymoon and it was seriously the best mug ever!! I loved it!! Don't worry too much bc we found that I can order a new one online. Happy Valentines baby ;-)
I am very ashamed to admit it but this is what our basement looked like ever since we moved it. My goal for the basement has always been a room to store all of Ella's old things, luggage and other things we just didn't want outside in the garage AND most important a place where I can do all my cards, sewing, and other projects. Well it was getting ridiculous! I couldn't take it anymore. I told Bill that Saturday he was in charged of Ella all day so I could finally get that room organized and ready to actually be my craft room. I've always wanted my own craft room. (in the next house it will be much bigger)

After many hours ITS FINALLY DONE!! I couldn't be happier with how much room I have. I was able to get all of Ella's clothes organized and all odds and ends on one side of the room. Which left me the whole other side!! Now I am just waiting for my craft table. My friend, Hannah, has one for me to use. I cant wait to get it down there!! YAY for organization!!!





Its the first real snow fall in England and everyone is freaking out!!! There's hardly any snow but everyone is getting all worried, offices and schools are closed today from it. Today on the radio they said that England hasn't seen this much snow in 18 years. Some areas north of us got a whole 6 inches! Can you believe that!!! (no sarcasm at all)



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, coming from someone who hasn't seen snow in YEARS, I would seriously freak out if I lived somewhere that got 2 inches of snow, let alone SIX! LOL. I freak out when the weather gets below 40 degrees here!

Nice craft room :) I know how great it feels to get a room organized!

The Mitchell's said...

I am so proud of your organizing skills! I'm jealous of your craft room.