Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a day at the zoo

Watching the Giraffes!!!
I love this expression.
the baby tiger...so cute!!
Giraffes!!!

she loved the goats. She even petted them.

Milking the cow!!
Little Miss Indepedent!

Watching the kangaroos....we talked about Saywer the whole time. Boy, do we miss that little boy and his new little sister!

Joshau and Ella having fun in the bushes.....they were giggling so much


We went to the zoo again yesterday! We just went there to celebrate Ella's birthday but since she loved it so much I didn't think she would mind going back. We went with one of our playgroups. We hung out with Lula, Harriet, Emogen, and Joshau. It was pretty cold but Ella didn't seem to mind . It was a great day! I love the zoo and pretty sure we could go once a week and not get sick of it!!!

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

It looks like a great zoo. I'm sure Sawyer can't wait to tell Ella all about feeding kangaroos in AUS. Cute blog page and pic.