Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Not looking at momma!
finally I got one and even a smile!

pretty flowers


Knock Knock anyone home???



flowers! (Bill picked each kind of flower all by himself, how awesome is he?? He goes to me this morning, " The green ones weren't actally what I wanted but I guess they look alright." I just laughed)


Today is Mother's Day in the UK! So I was a pretty lucky mommy and got some beautiful flowers from my beautiful daughter (with help from her daddy). It was such a beautiful day today Ella and I went out to the front garden to look at the flowers and of course the stones. She loves to pick them up and hand them to me.
Yesterday I had a retreat all day long and didn't get to spend hardly anytime with Ella and today Bill went into work to write his 12 page paper for his class. So needless to say not much family time this weekend but no need to be too sad ROME is in ONE week!!!! I cant wait!!!
I'm in the market for a new SLR digital camera and would like to know if you have one and which kind. What you like about it and what maybe you dont like about it! THanks so much!! Im hoping to order it soon so I can have it on our Venice trip over Easter or at least for our trip to Amsterdam. So please email or leave me a comment!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Canon Rebel is a great camera... we LOVE ours- I've had it since Deacon was an infant. Easy to use and takes excellent pictures.

Amanda said...

So do you get to celebrate Mothers Day twice???

*Kelly* said...

of course I get to celebrate twice...couldnt have it any other way!!!

dustin said...

We have the Nikon D40. It also takes great pictures and is reasonably priced. We love having a camera that takes quick pictures especially now that Hannah is on the move.