Tuesday, April 7, 2009

helping mommy



Today I was doing a little spring cleaning and cleaning our front windows. Ella was up so I thought I'd let her help. Little did I realize she really wanted to help. She was over in the dining room came over to the window I was at started cleaning with her paper towel. It was so darn cute! Shes going to make a great wife and mother some day.


See her hair is getting longer just not on the top!



Oh goodness...I should have known better if I let her play with them she would want to play with all of them!




My newest project. With all of our traveling coming up (Venice this weekend and Amsterdam the next) I thought it would be worth trying to find a travel high chair since many of the restaurants in Europe do not have high chairs!! Its very annoying. High chairs are always a deciding factor if we eat there or not but not anymore! I made this super cute SUPER easy high chair. I even tested it out at Kim's tonight. It seemed to do the job. She ate her dinner like a champ! But when I wanted to take a picture of her she wasn't too happy to be in her chair anymore. Oh well, if we can get her to use is while I eat pasta in Italy it will be well worth the hour of my time it took to make. Have you ever tried to twirl pasta with a 13 month old on your lap...not fun nor clean!








4 comments:

jen said...

What a cool little project. Where'd you get the pattern for that?

Samantha said...

I'm assuming that's the one that I have linked on my craft blog? :) Looks good!

It's high on my to make list too!

*Kelly* said...

Hey girls! Thanks!! It was super easy to make, heres the link I used http://www.borntolove.com/frugal-travel.html

Sam, I didnt have the right stuff for the one on your craft blog :-( I might try tomake a nicer one later on after all these trips here. I just needed soemthing for now. Happy sewing :-)

The Mitchell's said...

Love, love, love the high chair. Daisy will be getting one as soon as I get an extra moment to start sewing again. Also, the picture of your family is beautiful. Did a random stranger take your pic?