I decided I would just put a bunch of pictures uf of our trip...if you want to know something specific just ask! We had an amazing time in Venice. It has been by far the best trip this year.
Okay Jen and Melisa and all you other curious readers....that'sspaghetti with squid ink a Venetian delicacy...its what the stuff the squid squirts out to get away from enemies...sounds gross but its not horrible but its not delicious either!!!
Yes that's a sardine....I only ate one!!!
A daddy's love
family picture at San Marco Square (Melisa we set up the self-timer)
Okay, where do I start...first of all what in the world was bill eating??? Black pasta??? I love all the pics of peoples laundry. Also, isn't it a shame that our children have no idea that they are in a different country. They are experiencing things that most people don't get the chance to experience, but have no idea... I don't wish my kids were any older than they are (they grow too fast as it is), but I wish Sawyer would at least have some great memories from AUS. Ella looks like she is having a great time!!!!
3 comments:
Okay, where do I start...first of all what in the world was bill eating??? Black pasta??? I love all the pics of peoples laundry. Also, isn't it a shame that our children have no idea that they are in a different country. They are experiencing things that most people don't get the chance to experience, but have no idea... I don't wish my kids were any older than they are (they grow too fast as it is), but I wish Sawyer would at least have some great memories from AUS. Ella looks like she is having a great time!!!!
Ok, I have to know what Bill is eating in the picture above the one with you and the sardine.
p.s. I really, really, really want to go to Venice now... but not because of the food. :o)
love Love LOVE the pictures! Who is the photographer?
And ink pasta and sardines, tell me you ate something good?!?!
Post a Comment