cleaning up after alittle painting for some special Daddas.
YUMMY...homemade Popsicles! Ellas new Bike helmet now we just need to get a bike...maybe this week we will be able to :-)
How can you ever say "no" to these two!
They love each other!
Lula and Ella are really best of friends. When they see each other they light up and usually go and give each other a big hug. Its so cute. They follow each other around all over the house, playground, or back garden. One thing is for sure where one goes the other must follow. I just love that Ella has her little friend, Lula. They really have grown up together and I never thought we would have someone like that for Ella. She will be almost 4 when we leave here and I'm pretty sure she will always remember her little Lula! I know I will never forget that sweet little girl and her momma. I have truly made some amazing friends here. And the best part is that Ella gets to start a beautiful friendship as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment