Meadow just across the street from our cottage
Ella checking out the horses!
AAAWWW kiss kiss!
watching the rain come pouring down and the hail! It was a crazy strom we had here today!
I guess it doesn't matter what kind of camera you have...its just hard to get two under 2 to look at the camera at the same time :-P
I love how the camera catches the details in her fingers....you can see every little nook and cranny.
I promise no one around her smokes :-P
GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!! my new goal is for Ella to like the camera from a far and not want it every time I try to take a picture of her.
My camera is here and I have been doing nothing but play around with it! I L-O-V-E love love love IT!!!! I have so much to learn about my new camera and very eager to become a better photographer. If you have any sites that have helped you please let me know! I am a blank slate read to be filled with knowledge. So not only did I receive my camera in the mail. My mom sent me probably one of the best packages I have ever gotten. She got me a TON and I mean a TON of stampin Up products. It was like I died and went to heaven. Although my favorite gift was not the stampin stuff but a cute little frame that says, " Promise me you'll always remember....You're BRAVER than you believe, and STRONGER than you seem, and SMARTER than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh. So thank you mom for being my Christopher Robin in my life during such a challenging time.
2 comments:
Yeah! Glad you got your new camera! Didn't you have the blog titled, 'Story of a Girl' at some point? I thought that was WAY cute!
I couldn't decide what I liked more so there you go...you made up my mind its back to Story of a girl :-)
Post a Comment