I guess I should have told him to smile...he really isnt this unhappy!!! Just a bad picture!!!
So we are almost a fouth of the way done with this deployment stuff (or so he tells me). And tonight Im just really missing my husband! Its the little things that you miss the most when you no longer have your best friend by your side. Like the annoying way he always has to play with my hair, and always touches me when he passes me, how when he comes home from work he always say "how was my beautiful wife's day?" how he insists that I am the most beautiful woman on the planet, and how he gets mad everytime I tell him he only says that bc Im his wife, how he has to go and check on Ella before coming to bed, how he is so strict with routine, how he sings to Ella and to me, how his face lights up when he has his Ella in his arms...all these little things are what makes me cry at night. I just miss him so much! 3/4th is still such a long time......Some days I dont think I can stand another day without him....So I ask God to give me strength, courage, and patience for the return of my best friend....in too many days to count.....
3 comments:
Hang in there honey, but I completely feel your pain. It's so lonely, it really is. Haha, at least our blogs are up to date and we have plenty of time for leisurely reading. Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you, and I know you're doing a great job with that sweet little Ella. Keep it up. Miss you guys!
Just a thought. Maybe you could do one of those counter gadgets on your blog to countdown to the day he will return. I have no idea what your are going through, but know that I pray for you often.
Yay for being 25% through!! Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment