

Tonight I told Ella to go get a book to read and she put her finger up to her chin and said "HHHMMMM" and then selected a book. She did for every book tonight. Tonight's choice was Christmas all around! She must be in the Christmas in July season.


Ella in her new jammies! I had to buy her 18-24 month PJ's but they are a bit big! I guess she's in between sizes right now. I'll give a few weeks and I'm sure they will fit her like a glove.
2 comments:
So funny... Deacon is in a huge Christmas mood right now. We've watched the Grinch about 10 times in the past week and we're watching Mickey Christmas right now.
Same here...I am getting tired of The Polar Express, and Shrek Christmas. Atleast it is mid-winter in AUS right now which makes more sense. But, that doesn't mean a whole lot considering we have had all our windows opened everyday this week. Sunny AUS is awesome!
Post a Comment