blue skies and green grass...aww what a perfect day!
Ophelia not liking where Hannah and I picked to set up camp. Pointing where she wanted to put the blanket down...yes we let her win :-P
playing in the shade tent with her buddy Ophelia
ready to go to the water
swimming with Ophelia
after I went under with Fee.
Its a bit chilly but I love the water!
I love SAND!
Ella had loads of fun putting sand in her bucket and dumping it out!
my new favorite picture of the two of us!
sweet little girl
Mommy and Ella!
ladybug galore!!! There were ladybugs everywhere! If you kept your foot still for just a few seconds you would have about 20 ladybugs covering your foot. It was a bit crazy and annoying!
Ophelia and Lula leading the way to dinner.
Low tide!!! Its so funny because you see all these boats in the harbor with no water.
The best Fish and Chips we have had so far!!
As if Fish and Chips wasnt enough we got icecream! It was very yummy. And yes I have to give Ella her own icecream bc she takes after her daddy and CANT share food. She just screams and screams if you take it away from her when sharing. So I just decided, icecream is a special treat and she can just have her own. She loves loves icecream! Watch out Tofts :-)
The tide came in.
You cant tell but this boat said, "Little Fry"...I thought that was so cute!
Today we went to the Seaside with Hannah and her family. It was loads of fun but now Im EXHAUSTED!!! Its been such a busy week. We have been doing something every day this week. I think its taking me over! My house is a mess, laundry needs to be put away, I need to bake 2 batches of brownies and I have no desire to do anything more tonight! So I think I will just go to bed! Like my mom always tells me, " Kelly it will always be there tomorrow"...so guess what we are doing tomorrow...CLEANING! lucky me!!! Where's my husband again, when is he getting back :-P
1 comment:
Such a fun day, thanks... but, could you not have Photoshop-ped my bum smaller? ;o) x
Post a Comment