Saturday, August 29, 2009

18 months

Theres a few things Ella can't live without...her teady...
playing peak-a-boo....

and ME!!!

I cant believe I am writing about my little baby being 18 months. I know I know she's not a baby anymore but I just can't seem to refer to her as a big girl. She just amazes us everyday. Bill has really noticed a HUGE change in her play and communication with him on skype. She is really interacting with her surroundings. So here you go Ella Rose here is what you can do at 18 months
*TALK TALK TALK!!! My friend Hannah, reckons you can say well over 50 words and I am pretty sure she's right some of your newest words are, purple, yellow, share, tree, see you soon, who's that?, what's that? and GIGI (for Giada)and Eeffe (for ethan)*
*You love love love to climb anything and everything!!*
*You are starting to put your animals into your puzzle, still need some help from mommy but you are getting there*
*You can identify all your animals when mommy asks you to find them. You can call most of them by name, you give me this whatever look when I ask you say hippopotamus! Its really cute you are trying to say it*
*You are becoming a little picky when it comes to eating now, You still LOVE your veggies and fruits but meat is another story. I will try to sneak in some meat on your spoon with some veggies and you will spit out the meat and eat your veggies. The doc. says its just a phase and a texture thing. I'm hoping you grow out of it*
*some of your new signs are: signing time (when you want to watch your DVD), sharing, friend, and tree. 'Sharing' is kind of a funny topic for you these days. You will say & sign share but then just take the toy away from your friend. You realize your suppose to share but don't quite get the concept of the word. We are working on it!*
* You are 23 lbs. 14 oz (50%tile) and 32.5 inches (75%) Tall and slender just like your daddy!*
Ella, Your daddy and I couldn't be more proud of the little girl you are becoming. You definitely have your moments and can be very mischievous. But then you just give me that look and my heart melts and of course all is forgotten. We are taking a long trip back to the states, this time last year we were just settling into England and now we are leaving. You are so special to daddy and me. Thanks so much for being our daughter, God knew what he was doing when he sent us you! We love you with all our heart little Ella.

No comments: