Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A long airplane ride...

Last night playing in England for 4 months!! Look at that smile!!

before the craziness began!!
She seems all excited to see the plane
Ella and her new baby! She loved her new baby!

Our trip well where do I begin!! It was a NIGHTMARE! Well I did get into economy plus and had 3 seats for us! That was nice!!! We waited on theplane for an hour before we took off. So theres the first sign of trouble! The flight attendants were not helpful AT ALL. And kept tell me Ella couldnt play there and here! It was so annoying!! She refused to take a nap at all! So she had about 5 breakdowns! She wouldn't just sit and watch signing time or Elmo. She would like it for 5 minutes and then want to go walking. We probably walked half way to the states!! I was drained!! (well I still am) We got to DC and had about 1 hour 45 to get through customs. I had literally 15 minutes to get my baggage thank goodness a worker helped me! and to the other terminal including shuttle ride I literally was running through the airport with Ella. Thank goodness I had the stroller bc I would have never been able to do it with out it. We got to the gate as they were finishing the last boarding call to get on the plane. I made it with like 5 seconds to spare!! The flight attendant was really nice on that flight. And then a lady offered to let us watch her DVD player. So Ella was liking just sitting there on my lap doing that.So that was good. She only got upset at landing. Our baggage didn't make it to Ohio of course. So no luggage for a day! Thank goodness for sisters :-)

No comments: