Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ella's Teddy Bears










We have a new obsession in the Frey house, they are furry, clothed, and very lovable!!! Ella is in love with Teddy and Panda. The teddy she got when she was born at St. Anthony's and the Panda is my michigan bear Bill got me when we were dating. Ella must have her bears with her at all times. She gives them 'mo-mo', gives them 'nacks', gives kisses, cuddles, tucks them into her homemade bed (a laundry basket with a pillow inside, she made it all on her own), rocks them, reads them books, and pretty much anything else you could think of. Its so adorable, except for the fact she FREAKS as soon as its time to eat and they are not allowed to sit with her, or when I only let her take one for the day's outing. I'm trying to get it on video for her daddy to see but she never will play with them when I get the camera out or stops as soon as she sees the camera. Oh'well we will get it soon enough!