Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Butterfly and Wildlife Garden

I spy with my little eyes....

Harriet loved the goats!
Best buds!
Friends!
mommy and her little girl!
I love how they are all looking at the ground. If we wanted them to look at the ground they wouldn't :-P
surrounded by 'lowers'

looking at the goldfishes
I want to go swimming with the fishes!
look momma, 'bath bath'
sliding down all by herself!

Today we went to the Butterfly and Wildlife Garden in Long Sutton. It was alot of fun! We had a picnic lunch and yummy ice cream to cool us down from walking in the 'rain forest'. I almost forgot, Ella sort of touched a snake. She wasn't too thrilled with it but did touch it's tail and then pulled her hand back and held on to me for dear life. I am really trying to encourage her not to be afraid of snakes so I got my brave fast on and stood next to it, I couldn't quite touch it myself but I was super close to the thing. I hated every second of it!! We had loads of FUN!!!

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

I love the dress. It is great Ella has good friends her age to play with.