She's ready for her airplane ride now! I made her this cute little bag to keep all her goodies in for the plane. Hopefully she decides she wants to wear that day. Its kinda big so she can use it for hopefully a year if not more.
she can climb with it always good to know :-P
She can dance with it on, also good to know!
We leave the great country of Britain next week! I am very excited but also sad to be leaving all my friends here. Ella just loves her little friends, esp. her Lula!!! She will ask for Lula everyday, "where's lula, where's lula??" "Lula Lula Lula". I can bet money every time we past her house Ella will sign and say Lula! They are so cute together and I just love watching them play! They will give each other hugs and kisses all the time. Ella will go up to her say bye bye give her a big hug and then say bye bye again, whenever we leave their house or they leave ours. I sure hope they don't forget each other. Its so great having a best buddy for Ella, not to mention us mommies get along quite well.
I have been debating and debating if I should put something up on my blog about my current health. And since I really need prayers, I thought it would be appropriate to put it up. I will be going to another NFP doctor {wishing it was my doc in STL} to have second opinion about a cyst that has formed in my right ovary. My doctor here is releasing me to travel with CAUTION! My cyst seems stable in her opinion but it could rupture or twist in which I would probably damage and/or destroy my right ovary as I fly home. The cyst could do that at any moment and no one can predict when it will/if happen. But the pressure of flying is not going to help my cyst out. I go to the doctors a couple days after I get into the states and he will decide if I need to get it removed. The cons about all this is 1. if I have surgery, it will cause more scar tissue and could cause more problems with conceiving 2. if I have too much scar tissue and they cant do it laparoscopic then I will have to have a full cut {basically a C-section without a baby} 3. I could lose my ovary . So please just say some prayers that Ella and I can land in Ohio without any pain! I do not want to find out what its like to have to have an emergency landing and a 18 month old with a mother in so much pain she can't talk or move!
She is really starting to LOVE babies!! She was giving this baby something to drink and making little drinking noises as she did it. She made everyone in the room give the baby a drink too.
We're trying to get the house ready for new capret and a new bathroom, pack up, and stay sane! Im sure the post will be limited from here on out until we get settled in Ohio and we know what's going on with me. Thanks for your prayers!!!
1 comment:
I hope all goes well on the plane. Like you mentioned...that would not be the time for something to go wrong. Hopefully, once you get to the States it can all be taken care of quickly. I will say a few prayers for you! Hugs, Melisa
Post a Comment