So I have been debating and trying to decide if I should buy an umbrella stroller here in the UK or wait until I got to the states. Well today's little trip to the post office and then the shoppette made up my mind very quickly. Ella was into everything and would just run off and not listen to me when I called her to come back. I just finally thought okay, spend alittle extra money to keep my sanity while traveling alone with a very independent and stubborn 18 month old
{actually it was more expensive in the US even with the horrible exchange rate}. Today while we were in Bury we stopped by Mothercare and purchased this Maclaren Quest pushchair! I absolutely love it! I was debating and debating if I should spend the extra money on such a brand name, but after thinking about all the trips we have planned over the next 2 years to Europe and that we want to try to extend our family I thought it was wise to spend a bit more to last a longer time {meaning for all our children} I am a firm believer cheaper is not always good when it comes to baby equipment. Who wants to buy more strollers in the long run I DO NOT THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!!! So here is here a pictures of our new stroller. We will be retiring our fabulous Chicco until we need it for a little one and add a buggyboard for Ella!
I will miss our chicco! I love that stroller!! But I suppose all good things must come to an end...hopefully we will be able to get out again sometime in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment