Alittle mommy and Ella photo shoot! Bill wanted a new picture of the two of for work I thought they turned out so cute that I'd share them with you. Ella even looked and smiled with the self-timer. I couldn't believe it!!
okay so I am fully aware that my daughter has a mullet. And yes I refuse to cut it off even though so many people have told me to. My friend, Hannah, finally talked me into putting pigtails in Ella's hair/mullet. Actually she just did it without me really knowing, I wasn't too keen on the idea at first. BUT look at how stinking cute she looks with them in. So I guess this will be her new look so her mullet isn't as noticeable....what do you think??
This is what happens after you play all day and eat lots of birthday cake!!
Parker Paisley turned 1!!! Parker is the daughter of one of Bill's airmen. We were invited to her first birthday party. It was so much fun even though we were an hour late bc of the awful traffic!!
She loves these cars...who knows maybe a Christmas present from some fabulous Aunt ;-)
2 comments:
I think the pig tails are cute. The real test will be to ask Jonathan though. He can't talk anymore about Ella's hair or lack of since his daughter has practically none.
Kelly,
Daisy may have no hair, but at least she doesn't have a mullet!
Jonathan
Post a Comment