Ella loved the peppers!! I was just afraid she was going to bite one and have a nice HOT surprise!!
Look at this mommy
They wouldn't let me get a picture of them looking. It was like one would look and then the other one would decide while the first looked away :-P
She is her daddy's daughter, always playing with rocks!
I just can't say no to this face!!
a little Macro fun!
You can't go to Amish Country without seeing some horses!
YUMMO...fall time apples!
Today we went to an Amish auction. There were a ton of produce, flowers, pumpkins, and corn stalks. I think I a bit ambitious when I told my mom we would come along. I didn't quite know what I was getting myself into. It was a bit rough trying to keep track of an 18 month old. She is just in this stage where she wants to go go go go!!! which ultimately means I have to go go go go! There were tractors around every where so that was freaking me out and she is not the best listener quite yet. {I am hoping that changes soon} But all in all it was a nice day! Just very long! It was a gorgeous day perfect weather! It was nice to be outside all day in the sunshine. I did get away to play around with my fabulous camera to take some great pictures. I think I got some nice pictures!! What do you think??
No comments:
Post a Comment