

I love this!




Mommy and son!



I love the reflection in the pond.

SO MUCH FUN!
So today I took pictures of my {step} sister Mandy, her son, Keller, and boyfriend Chad. This was my first real photo shoot. I was so nervous taking pictures of them! I learned so much! Thanks to my mom {shes an armature photographer, taken pictures her whole life} she was able to look at my pictures and tell me what I did wrong and what I did right! I really do not like taking pictures in auto mode, I just think if I have this nice camera {canon Rebel XS} I should learn how to fully use it. And the only way to do that is to take pictures! SO that is what I'm doing while I am home. I'm really hoping my mom can teach me lots more while I am here!!!
PS please tell me what you think about my pics. The good, the bad, and the ugly are all welcomed!!!
PSS...let me know and I will practice on you and your family ;-)
2 comments:
I think they're great, and I think I want a camera like yours. :)
Aunt Mary
Sure! We have decided we are ready for our photo shoot. I can schedule you in anytime in October. What do you say? Anyway...the pics are great. I am so impressed. You have really taken some nice shots!
Post a Comment