Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love fall

Her first fall playing in the leaves. {We don't get leaves in our garden in England, which is nice since then we don't have to rake them but then again we don't get to play in them either}
She just loved them!
Claire had alot of fun playing with Ella too. She is so sweet with Ella and her comments she says to me just crack me up. Got to love that 6 year old :-P
covering Ella all up! She just kept saying "more more more"
YEAH!!!
Love you more than words can express!
And now some fun with Claire. This was so much fun to do {sorry for the tummy but it was the best picture we got and I asked several people they didn't think it looked bad...me on the other hand a little scared to post my post baby belly on the internet, oh well...} Its great to be able to spend some quality time with Claire. We had so much fun today!

look at that hair!!! OH GOODNESS ITS GETTING SO LONG! BILL'S GOING TO LOVE IT!



Today my mom raked us a nice pile of fall leaves to play in before dinner. As I'm sure you can see we had a GREAT time. Ella loved playing in the leaves. The only person we missed was Bill. I know he would have been loving playing with Ella in the leaves. I suppose there is always next year! Did you know we have been apart for 4.5 months...meaning only 2.5 months left!!! And those numbers make me so happy.

2 comments:

Megs said...

congrats on making it way past the halfway point! it is all downhill from here:)

The Mitchell's said...

What great fall pictures! We can't take pics like that in AUS either. The leaves don't fall off. Looks like fun.