


as you can see Gavin's feet are missing....nope wouldn't even sit on the grass!

thanks to mom and Aunt Lovely we were able to get this shot!

This morning I took Gavin and Ella to Sheldon's marsh. We had a lot of fun looking for turtles. We didn't find any turtles but we did see 4 snakes {Aunt Kelly was not as excited as Gavin}. It was a very long walk to the beach and then back. I didn't bring the stroller so it was not great carrying a 19 month old and having a whining toddler in tow. But I guess it was worth it because we did have loads of fun.


special message to our special someone!

thinking really hard.... should I or shouldn't go into that water. FYI it was SHOULD!!! but I grabbed her just in time :-P
1 comment:
Cute! :)
Post a Comment