
big boy walking....


I really like this one

just so precious...


"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I just love this picture...There's just something about daddy's with their children!

My favorite family picture!

flying high....



Mommy and baby boy....Im in love with this effect

I just love this picture too....the hands that serve!

now if I could get Greg to smile like this in all of them...he was a good sport however!

Love him!!!

I took family pictures of Angie, Greg, and Ethan on Sunday. It was a little more difficult to take pictures of a 12 month old than an almost 4 year old, but I think for my second photo shoot I got some good pictures( I was so nervous leaving that I didn't get anything) I am learning more and more every time I take pictures. I have noticed I am more aware of my surrounding when trying to take pictures. I was asking Greg and Angie all the time do you like this or that for your background?? Do you want yellow or red leaves? I also was on the look out for natural framing. My favorite picture is the their family picture in the woods. I also really like Ethan's 1 year portraits in the woods. Hopefully I can get some more in before it gets too cold. I was pretty chilly taking pictures yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment