Monday, October 5, 2009

picking apples

she wanted to pick her apples and put them in her own bag. Miss independent
YUM YUM!!

this girl cracks me up!!
Hanging out with Aunt Angie
Ethan and Ella picked their own apples!
and of course they had to eat them. Ella ate about the whole thing and Ethan made a pretty good dent in half of his!
Up High mommy!

and yes, I am very SHORT! I know!! We took this pictures to demonstrate just how short I am! It turned out pretty cute!
Me with my Ethan-boy! So cute!!

We and picked apples on Saturday. Ella was in heaven as I thought. She loves apples, especially picking her own! I think she misses her and daddy's apple tree in England. She is so use to going and picking an apple and taking a bite and then going and picking another apple and taking another bite. It was a bit hard for her to only eat from one apple, but she did it! She loves riding high on my shoulders, although I think she would rather be on Uncle Greg's. His shoulders are just so much higher than mine :-P Greg then made some very yummy apple pies with the 100 apples we picked! Oh and some applesauce! It was very good. Ella loves the sauce!

No comments: