Saturday, October 24, 2009

surgery update


I don't usually talk about my Bill on this blog but today is different. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have him as my husband but I do and I couldn't be happier. These are the flowers that he sent me today after my surgery. Last week I got a whole spa day gift certificate! I can't wait to have 4.5 hours of pure heaven when I get back from Fl. I can't believe he picked me to be his wife! I feel so loved even though we are so many miles apart.




Thank you so much for all your prayers. Surgery took a little longer than we thought closer to 2 hours instead of the 1 they told us. My surgery was as good as it was going to be, I lost my right ovary. But my dr. said that my left looks very healthy. I have about a 2 inch cut in my bellybutton. I haven't seen it yet, but Im not suppose to have a scar so we will see how that works out. He did laser off all endo. tissue but I am not sure how much was there. I will ask him at my follow up appt. I had a rough time coming out of the anesthesia. I was very dizzy/nauseous/lucky for my mom I even got sick. So we didn't leave the hospital until 1 am. IT WAS NO FUN!! I was going to be admitted but then after some new meds I began feeling better. So we were able to come home! I haven't really seen Ella yet since yesterday afternoon :-( I just know she will want to be held and climb all over me which I just can't handle. Hopefully a couple days of rest will be just what I need and I can be up and playing with Ella soon. Thanks again for all your prayers.

No comments: