The new amazing press box at the stadium!!
looking stylish in our UofM gear!!!
THE BIG HOUSE!!
Her first steps into the student union. I can't wait to show her this picture before her freshman year of college at UofM. {thank goodness thats not happening for awhile...so not ready for preschool not even close to being ready for college}
We went up to Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago with Pat. Bill really wanted me to show her his favorite place on earth, The Big House! It was really weird going up there without him. We have so many memories of our relationship, dating, the first I love you, football games, spending weekends together, GREAT dinners, our engagement! I just love Ann Arbor and love it even more when Bill is by my side. I cant wait to go to a game in 2011!!! {if we come home from europe...I do love it there}
No comments:
Post a Comment