We are ready for our plane ride!
Gammy, Gavin, and Kristi in their seats
Ella and I in ours {I'm not sure how I got stuck with being with the monster all alone, but we made it}
Naples Zoo Banyan Tree
family picture
Gavin and Ella playing in the tunnel
cutie cutie cutie
my cutie-pie
riding the camel
going on a cruise to see the monkeys
Grandma taking in the sunshine
I love his picture...Ella with her great "papa"
Ella and the waves....shes loved loved loved them
playing in the water
me and my little fish
more waves
jumping over the waves
running in the water
more water fun!
in the pool
blowing bubbles
all I see in this picture are her LEGS!! SO CHUNKY!!! I love them!
For dinner one night all she ate was watermelon. I think she ate about half of a watermelon
building sand castles.
We spent last week down in Florida with my Grandparents. We went with my mom, sister, and Gavin. We had a great time. We went to the zoo, train museum and park, swimming in the pool and ocean, and of course did some shopping. We had a lot of fun and I never knew how much Ella loves the water. She has no fear when it comes to water. She absolutely loves it!! I cant wait to take her to the Canary Islands to our private pool with her daddy. Its going to be perfect! Less than 2 month and he is home!! PRAISE GOD!!!! {sorry for the short text, I just don't feel like typing, hopefully you can see all the fun in the pictures}
1 comment:
I love the pictures of Ella in the waves. Too cute. I must say I'm jealous looking at all these pictures of you guys in summer clothes while I sit here in northern NY bundled up because it's COLD!!!
Post a Comment