Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gettysburg

I think she's going to LOVE LOVE her christmas gift!!
our little worker
awww pop!
Shes a little monkey lately. She climbs on EVERYTHING! This girl has no fear.
cleaning up
how cool is this?? Inside the bubble!
Ella loved this station. I think she just loved squeezing the color water out.
awww so cute!
In the next few pictures there's something that's in each picture...Can you find it?!?!
Will she pick Big Bird or pig?
Awww how about a new penguin or maybe NOT!!!
Ella did NOT want to get her picture taken with mommy...BOO HOO
picture with Grandma
not so liking this teddy
but she does like this one.

This past week we spend a couple days in Gettysburg with Bill's sister and her family. We had a nice time. We went to Boyd's Bear and to this really cute children's museum. Ella got very attached with this little pig holding a baby pig. Its actually really cute. Not what I thought she would pick out of 4 floors of Teddy Bears. I can say too its been about 6 days and she is still in love with her pig. She has to have it everywhere, along with her blankey and bear. Today while talking to Bill, Ella showed him her pig once again. And he asked what the pigs name was and I said its "pig". He thought maybe we could get a better name that pig, especially since her bear's name is "bear" So anways for some reason she kept say sophie today, so I was like Ella, is your pig's name Sophie?? and of course she said yes, so its Sophie the pig!!

No comments: