While Bill was stuck in his workshop all morning Ella and I got braved and went into town just the two of us. Of course we had to stop for some donuts (for her) and coffee (for me) before we toured around. I was so proud of myself I was able to get us on the bus, walk around, find the bus again to get us back to the resort to meet Bill for lunch. And spoke a bit German to order and purchase some things. I guess 3 years of German in HS has paid off...a bit.
IT was a gorgeous day for a walk in the village.
This is actually the view from our room... oops should have been in the post above. I could totally get use to waking up to these magnificent beauties. I hear CO is just as pretty as Garmish but with all the convenience of the states. I'm hoping we get to go there sometime soon (we find out in Oct if we are going to grad school and Dayton's follow-on is CO...lets pray hard we get into school)
We went to this one restaurant actually twice! Me and my diet coke, so exciting...
Bill with his pint
and Ella with her milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment