Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party

Game TIME!!! Eating donuts off strings :-) they didn't quite get the concept of the game but they loved eating the donuts off the strings. It was so cute.

Ella and her mummy pizza



Our Mummy pizzas! the kids had a blast creating their own mummy pizzas. I am so glad I decided to let them make them.
YUM YUM!
She loved loved loved the caramel apples!
We had a blast today at our first halloween party. I don't know it might just have to be a new Frey tradition. I had so much fun getting the food ready and the caramel apples really do taste like those gourmet ones you can buy! SO GOOD!!!! *Yes Ella was suppose to be Tinker Bell but decided she wanted to be a bumble bee for this party. We will see what she decides for trick-or-treat.

No comments: