Can you please carve my pumpkin
Look at all these seeds
Good job daddy!
Once again I find myself seeing bags packed that aren't mine :-( the good thing this time its just 6 weeks and not 7 months. I have lots planned to keep us busy these next weeks so I am hoping that helps the time go by fast. He will be home just in time to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary and that makes me so so so happy. Please keep Bill in your prayers as he completes his SOS training (AF school) and for me that I can keep my sanity through this pregnancy and Ella's craziness while he is away.
1 comment:
Glad it's for 6 weeks and not months like last time! By the time Bill gets back I still won't even be halfway through Ben's deployment. I guess it's all about keeping in to perspective the fact that it could always be worse:) You'll do great! Ella looks so big - Grace wore that same pumpkin shirt Ella has on a few days ago. It's too cute!!:)
Post a Comment