Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saturdays in England

I can't wait to get my new photoshop Elements 9 to edit our family pictures!!!
Im thinking a BLUE and GOLD christmas card this year :-)


One of our favorite things to do in England is to go out for coffee on Saturday mornings. We usually pick a different village hit up the saturday morning market and then get coffee. Ella loves getting a muffin. Im going to miss our Saturdays so much when we leave. Its just not going to be the same going to a shopping plaza to a starbucks in the states. Maybe I don't want to leave!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Dos said...

Cute pictures... and I am here to assure you that there is no need for Starbucks at shopping plaza for those Saturday (or in our case, Sunday) morning coffee/donut/muffin runs... we always go to our local farmers market and then the local coffee shop... and we love it. It's the perfect family tradition... that never involves supporting big businesses ;-)