
Ella loved that Baby Jesus was finally with Mary and Joseph.

Family picture at church....with my very big belly. I'm not sure how Im going to get any bigger, but leave it to me, I'm sure I will. The dress isn't maternity so I think it makes me look a little bigger than what I am...FYI!

Giving Baby Jesus a kiss goodbye.
Christmas Eve dinner. It was so yummy! Bill made fillet steaks and crab cakes. It was all so delicious.
After dinner we set out cookies for Santa and Ella got to fill out her list for Santa. My mom got me this plate last year for my birthday. I think its my new favorite tradition. Next year she will only be able to use up 2 lines so Luke can have 2 lines too ;-)
Santa did such a nice job setting out gifts! Look how pretty. So excited for Ella to wake up and see her doll house.
No comments:
Post a Comment