My mom always made us stay on the stairs before we were allowed to come downstairs. And as much as I hated it I find myself doing it with Ella. SHE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH ME!!! But I had to make sure Santa got everything in the right spot and the cameras all set up.

Ella with her hat and scarf I made and matching ones for Rachel. The sad part Ella already lost Rachel's hat in Cambridge today :-(
Getting her kitty and doll house. She hasn't stopped playing with her doll house yet. Unfortunately we have to send back the middle floors and all the people bc there was 4 front windows and no side windows in our parts. I was so UPSET!!! I guess next year I will make sure all parts are ready to be assembled before Christmas Eve. They will be sending us a whole new house! I'm just hoping we can find new people and babies for her to play with. She has two little babies a boy and girl, named Abby and Luke :-)
This girl loves her Thomas trains
getting all the stocking and they were heavy

Gammy woke up very early to see Ella open up all her presents. She even stayed up to watch Bill and I open gifts! It worked out really well actually. Thanks so much mom! Next year after we open up gifts we will be making the trip up north to spend the day with family! We are already so excited for that!
a little England to take back with us to the states. Thanks hubby I love them!
The doll house!
on our Christmas walk :-)
THis Chrsitmas has been amazing. Its so wonderful having Bill with us to celebrate. Last year it just didn't feel like Christmas but this year was PERFECT. Ella had a blast opening up gifts and getting so excited for them. She's still a little young to get excited the night before or not being able to sleep but Bill and I sure did have a hard time falling asleep we were just so excited for our little girl. I can't wait for next year when we have 2 little ones to enjoy and celebrate Jesus's birthday. WOW...we are so blessed!
1 comment:
Kelly I so much enjoy your blog, the things Ellas comes up with r amazing, can;t wait till we can spend some time with her and Luke and u and Bill of course. I will miss not being with u when this new baby comes. Hopefully time will fly!!! love mom
Post a Comment