Thursday, June 16, 2011

4 months old





Where does time go...our Lukey is already 4 months old. He is such a big boy! Daddy weighed him yesterday and unofficially he is 18.2 lbs. GOODNESS!! He is such a joy in our life. He always makes us smile and laugh. Its so special to see Ella with Luke. She is the one that can really get him giggling. He just loves her and lights up when she talks to him. I think they are going to be great friends. Things are still getting adjusted with the move and this whole life with 2 kids, some days are better than others. He's started getting up once in the night around 2. I'm not sure what happened to our sleeping through the night that was consistent for 2 weeks.

It just amazes me how much love I have for this little boy, I didn't think I could love some one like I love Ella but as they say a mother has more love than they realize. I never would have thought that this little guy could bring tears to my eyes with just one little smile. What am I going to do when he grows up....lets not talk about that. This little man has a tight hold on my heart and I hope he never lets go!

No comments: