getting ready for ballet. The whole day she kept asking when she was going to ballet school.
*pictures our not the best of quality, I didn't want to use a flash and I was trying to take them with a squirmy Lukey in the other hand*
finally made it!
how stinking cute are these girls
She loved her butterfly wings
Putting all their princess things away, they pretended to put on earrings, necklaces, peacock feathers, as Ella is demonstrating, at the beginning of class. It was so cute! Ella keeps asking when Monday is bc she would really like to go back to ballet school :-)
Ella started ballet this week. And let me just tell you SHE LOVES IT! We now have to dance everyday but NO RUNNING (thats a rule during her dance lessons) I was pleasantly surprised with this little class she is doing. I have no dance experience and I had no idea what to expect, but it was GREAT! The teacher, Ms Kasey was amazing. She was just strict enough for the girls to all listen and for Ella to know whos boss, which she needs! It was great. Bill and I have been discussing and it looks like she might be sticking with Ballet for the rest of year. Grandmas and Grandpas better be ready to come and see her first recital next spring. SO CUTE! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment