Bill turned 28 :-) Ella picked out his cake if you couldn't tell :-P
Ella's card to her daddy was so FUNNY...it said " Dear Daddy, I really love you all day and Lula and Hatty" (her best friends from England)
finally getting to see Aunt Lucy. The last time Ella saw her she was only 21 months old
Bills birthday dinner...OH SO YUMMY!
my two favorite boys
We went to Cincinnati yesterday to the Findley market and then this huge park on the river. IT WAS HOT!!
trying to stay cool in the shade while Daddy and Ella play in the water.
taking a break from the water fountains to eat a peach :-)
I think they are getting tired
Happy Birthday to the most amazing father and husband. I am so glad its finally your birthday so I don't have to hear how I am in my upper 20s and you aren't. We are even now, at least for the next 9 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment