Wednesday, June 15, 2011

catching up

we had a cook out last friday and I thought I would try to make Ella's hair look cute by braiding it...well it looked half way nice for about 10 minutes before it all started to come out. I guess I need to do some more practicing.
This little boy just melts my hearts :-) Still not rolling over but teases us all the time.

Thanks to my Aunt Sue we are now a proud owner of a sit stand stroller, Caboose, by Joovy. I will tell you what its the best 35 dollars we ever spent yep thats right just 35 bucks for this what would have been like 200 dollar stroller. When we got it, it was a MESS, but it cleaned up like new. I love it! It will be even better when Luke's a little older and can sit in the seat so Ella can have some more room in the back. A must have for any new momma of 2 in my opinions. It just makes getting in and out of places so much easier. I can now load Ella up in the van and then roll on over to get Luke in and then put the stroller in the back. ITS GREAT!

No comments: