




Just a little late...Lukey you are getting so BIG!!! You are now starting to sit up, roll over both ways, and your first tooth came through. You are a big boy, now out of 9 month clothes and into 12 months. Some are big on your but Im sure by the end of the week they will be fitting you GREAT! We were hoping to keep you from solids until as close to 12 months as possible, but I dont think you are on board with that plan. You've started to reach for mommy's food when you are on my lab and even tried to put my straw in your mouth. STOP GETTING SO BIG LUKE WILLIAM. Lets just hope we can hold off until after our trip to CO. You still seem to have a little milk allergy. I am now completely off milk! I was having milk in my cereal and coffee but now I switched to soy milk. It taste fine so I dont really mind. Some nights you sleep all night and some nights you miss your momma. I'm trying to treasure our quiet moments because soon enough they will be no more. I just think of you Luke and my heart melts. I don't know what it is little boy but you certainly have a special pull in my heart. You continue to make everyone smile and laugh, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment