Ella's new favorite thing to do is to get the laundry out of the dryer when it beeps. She yells " Don't worry Mommy I got it"
a few pictures before we head out to the splash park!
I thought he looked so cute in his little sun outfit and hat
Luke is now and has been for a couple weeks sitting in his high chair with us at dinner. It's so nice to have him at the table with us. He loves playing with his toys as we try to "encourage" Ella to eat her dinner.
I was getting dinner ready and this is what I found! I love it! She just loves her little brother so much. She laid with him for about 30 minutes just playing.
I think he enjoyed it too :-)
what baby doesn't do the FLYING BABY pose?!?!
don't even start to think about crawling Luke William (although Ella did at either 6 or 7 months, I have to look it up)
oh so sweet little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment