Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gettysburg day 3

Ella loves the piano
Ella was not too sure about being up on the canon.
me and my beautiful baby boy
and my beautiful baby girl! {yes I know she's 3 but she will always be my baby girl}

hanging out with daddy
having a 4th of July parade in the back yard
posing....so cute!
Luke is starting to get stronger and stronger! He doesn't last long sitting up but he's getting there. Before long it will be happening. The only reason why I want him to be able to sit up is for the double stroller. His carseat takes up so much room and Ella is always complaining about Lukey taking up so much room.
Sparklers :-) I never knew any one who had not done sparklers until I took sparklers to Gettysburg apparently Chip, Katie nor Bill had ever done them as a child. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! So I had to introduce them to the "dangerous" world of sparklers. I will have to say Ella did burn herself but I still have no idea why she thought she should touch the top. She knew it was hot and this was like the 5th time she's done them. I bet next time she wont get burned :-P

No comments: